AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth day a truly special day

I woke up this morning knowing that this would be a special day. It was earth day an extremely special day for this planet, As well as an important day for me and my wife Victoria. We have known that this day was coming for some time now. Naturally, I had a spring in my step and love in my heart because I knew that this earth day would be like no other. I have always felt a deep sense of appreciation and love for this planet and my creator, but they were set on raising that feeling an infinite number of times today. Little did I know that what I felt in my heart was nothing compared to what I was about to feel.


When I first walked in the door, I thought to myself. I am so grateful for what I am about to see and gave a quick thank you to my source and let that thank you resonate in my heart while we were waiting to be called. Then finally the moment came and the nurse called her name. We were about to go in and see our baby for the first time.

When the doctor first started the sonogram procedure, I could only see an outline. I couldn't help but notice just how tiny this life journey begins. I felt in awe of the origins of the human experience and was immediately humbled by my creators ability. Then the doctor pointed out to us the heart of our child and a wave of peace like no other came over me. The feeling of love that I felt at that moment was immeasurable, and although I had a great amount of love in my heart before this experience. It can not compare with the love I feel on this most blessed day.

In this life there are many reasons for gratitude and I seemed to go through all of the those reasons today. I was grateful to my wife for giving me this amazing gift. I was grateful for my physical ancestry to have made way for my physical being to be here. I was grateful for this planet for letting me live here so that I can have this blessed gift. I was also unmeasurable grateful for source for creating all of the above and blessing me with this day.



I am fully aware that I will never be able to repay a fraction of the love that I have received from my creator but I will make it my life's work. I know I will never be able to send enough love to mother earth for being the stage for all these events to transpire but it will not stop me from trying.


Love is a never ending journey, and isn't that beautiful!?! Love is the most powerful force in the universe and I can guarantee the positive effects the feeling of love will bring to our planet. It is Love that will bring about world peace and there is no better gift too give to mother earth than world peace.


It is with the deepest heartfelt wishes, that I ask for the love I feel today to be felt by all people by whatever vehicle it may come. All prayers are answered so now it is up to you to let it in.


Happy Earth Day Gaia
Thank You
Joseph Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow