AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Your Sacred Road - A blessing to you

The road that you travel is the correct one, it is the road that you were meant to be on. After all, it is the road that you have chosen. This is your way to the ultimate truth and is sacred from your perspective and should always remain that way.

To you my road may not be sacred but to me, it is an absolute blessing. We may not see each others road in it's full beauty because it is a personal gift from source. It is a true master that respects the beauty of an others road and blesses them along there personal journey with love and support.

The popular attitude of "my road is the only road", has started countless wars between religions, governments, families and neighbors. It is not only a non-enlightened view but it has no benifits to the self or mankind. This attitude is ultimately a tactic of control and as we all know the controller will never be free. We should all know by now that we are all connected on many levels and each of us is an extension of source and of ourselves. So, this attitude is more harmful to the self then it is to others. To truly be a healthy spiritual being is to know the divinity and the grand purpose of EVERYTHING.

To pretend to know the purpose behind an others action, thoughts or desires are not only arrogant but ignorant. It is a true master that knows he or she knows nothing. These arrogant actions are a symptom of the know it all ego and should be viewed as such to all that observe this action and should not only be taken with a grain of salt but be taken with an ocean of salt.

If you wish to be free act with freedom towards others, if you wish not to be judged then do not judge. This is a fundamental law of this great universe and is one of many reasons why so many are stuck in a spiritual stand still. You are creating with your thoughts and actions and ultimately those thoughts and actions are your vibrational points of attraction.

We are all beautiful and divine beings whom create their own world as we go. I do not know what your world is like but it is of great importance to me that I see the divinity in it. You are truly blessed as is the road you travel. Keep on that road no matter what anyone else tells you because the only truth comes from your inner spirit and only you can know what that inner truth is.

Joseph Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow