AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Solstice Earth’s Natural Rhythm

There is not a single animal alive today which does not go with the flow of nature. An ant does not try to live underwater and instead chooses to go with its natural inherent abilities and borough through the dirt to form colonies. It increases its life expectancy a great deal by going with nature instead of trying to be a fish. Everything from the body to the stars is part of the dance of life and intern the dance of changing perspectives.

Einstein said “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better”.

Stonehenge
Although seemingly passive in statement, it may be leading us to something equally as important as his technological advances were. There is a great connection between nature and man, and this unmistakable truth can be proven in one statement; we would not exist in this place at this time without mother earth. 

A long time ago man figured out that there were great days of immense difference. The Solstice being one of them had noticeable natural differences and it played a huge role in ancient cultures around the globe. 

According to Native American wisdom it is best to stay on the natural rhythms of the earth and they are not only referring to the solstice but using the light of day to mark sleeping patterns as well. While I don’t think many are willing to go to bed at sunset I think acknowledging this day as some sort of a marker may help your subconscious flow with the energy of nature.  

I spent a great deal of my life as a fitness fanatic, and a Master Personal Trainer/ Success Coach. I can tell you with 100% certainty that everyone’s body is on a revolving cycle. I can go as far as telling you that every 7 - 8 years (depending who you ask) your body has completely replaced every cell in your body. I can also tell you that when someone uses an 8 day rotating workout schedule, it has proven itself far more effective than a 7 day routine. 

When we pay attention to the rhythms of the planet and the rhythms of the mind, body and spirit we put our fingers on the pulse of the Universe and our desires. The earth does not hide anything; everything it has is there for you to see. Last night we had a full moon eclipse which hasn't happened since 1638 and in case you missed that event. Tonight (12/21/10) is the solstice, so you can take advantage and look deep into tonight’s solstice sky and as Einstein would say then you will understand everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow