AddThis

Share |

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Humanity needs you to give up your excuses

Talk is cheap and so is action, but thought is powerful! You find many people scrambling for answers to a questions unknown. They state to themselves if I only this, than that would be so or If I only I had that, then that would be easy. But what purpose does any of that serve, babying your mind with excuses of why not, when you should be empowering your mind with justification of why you can.

People give up way to easily because it is easier not to try and say you could have, then to try and go through the many failures needed to succeed. This is an effect of the insecure ego which would rather be right than succeed.

These boundaries of the mind not only live in the person but they also live in the collective consciousness of many larger bodies. It would be a redundant point to try to name the many groups that follow this mentality as you can not throw a stone without hitting a grouping like this.

Remember the fish stinks from the head and in order to change you must acquire change within yourself before finding leaders with the same mentality. Remember like attracts like and like minds attract like minds, much like attracting an ideal partner comes from your state of mind. So does the organizations and collective consciousness’ you wish to associate yourself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow