AddThis

Share |

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A lesson in Suggestion



Ok fine, I admit it, whatever, I have to admit it or the rest of this essay will make no sense. So in the interest of communication in the proper way I will admit it. Ok YES I watch American Idol fine. I hope you're all happy. I like the show; I enjoy watching the kids with dreams in their eyes trying to make it come true. I know that the legitimacy of the outcome is debatable and if you look closely you can see it on a grander level.

I was watching the results show last week and it got to the part where the kids sang as a group. I noticed that they paired them up rather purposefully way. They paired the ones they gave praise to (warranted or not) together as if to suggest to you who you should be voting for next week. This may seem innocent enough if you look at this just another show. When you realize that the show is a show of public opinion and a great way to practice the art of suggestion. You can see how they can mark what works and what don't in the art of mass suggestion. I will leave you to your own thoughts on this matter.

The Law of suggestion is as powerful as the Law of attraction just much, much less known. The fact is that when you fully understand this law, you can influence your audience easily. It's something that has been done and has been written about for thousands of years. Napoleon Hill sites Marc Anthony's speech to the Roman's after Caesars death, as one of the best examples of this. The Roman Empire knew about how much power this would yield. One can only wonder how much of that knowledge was passed on to Constantine's Empire which glimpses can still be seen today in Rome (If you don't get what I am getting at do your own research on "The counsel of Nicaea").

Before anyone can even start playing in the ether and sending out suggestions one must first get their mind free from others suggestions. This law can only work for those who are clear in their own mind and their own desires. Making it just like the Law of attraction in the fact that it works minimally until one is of a consciousness where they have a clear understanding of what is really going on. That knowing is truly where your power comes from. That path to this knowledge is inside of you just waiting for you to walk it.

The power of suggestion cannot be used on those who are enlightened. To influence the enlightened one must speak to the spirit in a message that is relayed from their spirit and relayed by the expression of being. Remove the veil and see what you see and don't get ahead of yourself on these Laws. The fundamentals must be innate in order to use these laws.

"It is only when my writing is bursting with belief that it can influence the audience" - Napoleon Hill

Use the Universal Laws as a marker of your progress but do not let these laws define your path. The Laws are the Magic you get to use as a reward for cleaning your soul and becoming a divine being. This is great power and can only be given to those who have a deep understanding for it to make sense.

Cure the disease and not the symptom. I will leave you with this; figure out how much of your opinion is forced upon you and how much is your own. Take inventory and remove anything not yours. Clean your mind, body and soul and replace what you don't want with loving beautiful cosmic energy.

Joseph Anthony

Joseph Anthony is the author of "15 days to a beautiful life" and a member of the New Thought Movement Publishing Family. Http://Evolvethemind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow