AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PART ONE: Ground Breaking Metaphysical experiment (Chronicles)


It is Tuesday March 23rd 2010 and I am on my first full day without the glasses. I can say a few things already with absolute certainty; the most important being that my eye sight is not as bad as I was led to believe. I was told that not wearing my glasses would cause horrible headaches and terrible discomfort, I am happy to say none of that is happening and I do not expect it too. I knew that this information was false by checking in with my emotional guidance system (aka … feelings). Your emotions never mislead you, never. They are always correct.

I started out today as I always do with my affirmations which can be a great tool for anyone who has a goal that seems a bit overwhelming at the time. Write out the goal in the present tense, for example in this specific case. I write out;

“I am so grateful I have full use of my vision and my eye sight is crystal clear”

I say this first thing in the morning and I keep saying it until I am confident that this statement is embedded in my subconscious mind. I also follow that up by a focusing session where I actually picture this goal being achieved in my mind’s eye. I also follow that focus session with meditation and I do this again every night before bed.

When I started this yesterday, I had no idea exactly how I was going to accomplish this task. Although I knew what to expect because I have created before and knew that the path will soon come to me. All sorts of information started to rain down upon me. This is a very common first step of creation, if you do not have the proper knowledge to accomplish any given task. For example; It is said that whenever Henry Ford had any sort of decision to make he emptied his mind and put the intention of solving the issue in his mind’s eye and he had a flood of information come to him, be it from his own mind or the minds of others.

That being said… I started getting a flood of e-mails and links to eye exercises and information that will help me accomplish this. Some was useful some was not but I knew this information that would be helpful to me because my feelings told me so. If you use your feelings you can always tell fact from fiction. I was also told about some Native American techniques and eye Yoga which uses energy conducted via your hands, which so far has seemed to be the most helpful. I started doing these exercises a few hours ago and I already see a difference.

I am realizing more and more as time goes on how this is extremely psychological and it more about removing fear than I could have anticipated. It was like the glasses acted as a security blanket or buffer between me and the world. It seems to me when you are told over and over you can't see without glasses, it becomes fixed in the subconscious. Whether its true or not is irrelevant because your mind will create it to be that way as per the art of creation. This is why it is so important to create what you want not what others want you to create. This battle is truly in the mind, reprogramming my subconscious and UN-learning what I have been told.

I hope this helps those who have never created for just how free you must be to the Universes information. There will be many forms of information that will come to you when you create, do not disregard information because of where it comes from remember it’s all source and source is all that is. Only disregard the information if your feelings tell you to. Do not judge with your logical mind if you wish to work in this divine world of power, live in the spirit of knowledge.

Joseph Anthony

Joseph Anthony is the author of "15 days to a beautiful life" and a member of the New Thought Movement Publishing Family. http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow