AddThis

Share |

Thursday, March 25, 2010

PART TWO: Ground Breaking Metaphysical experiment (Chronicles)

Today is March 25, 2010 and I am on day 3 of who knows how many on my journey to correct my vision using Universal Law. In part one I documented how to start the creation process and you saw exactly how information comes to you in a very easy flowing way and it is always unique to the individual. You also saw how by using Auto-suggestion you can ensure that your subconscious is with you on this creation and acts as a conduit to your spirit. This is a very important principle to understand because it is the key to the engine so to speak.

So, as expected, (don’t underestimate the feeling of confidence in your ability) the next phase of this process starts to unfold but it is only available to me at this time because I am in a state of neutrality, understanding and belief. But if I ever feel myself stray (and everyone does and it’s fine) I know how to get myself back before any negative energy has been created. Divinity does not equal perfection because perfection would stunt evolution and evolution is the purpose of life and the reason why everything that exists is eternal.

So, I put my best face on and I walk around in confidence; feeling that I can see at this moment “right now”. I do seem to notice any disturbances and I am seeing better and better each and every day. I am still doing my daily exercises and I still feel the best tool for this task is my focusing in my mind’s eye. I also feel great and notice more and more wonderful things happen to me. For me anytime I create something big it usually happens like this, which is only powerful because of my belief in it.

I understand fully that there is no path outside of the self so I am going to have to put this disclaimer on my project. If you want to create you need to find your own methods and if this helps you find that, I am grateful. But ultimately you have to be the “Master of your own Universe”. Form a broader perspective; I don’t even really exist in your Universe.

That being said; if anyone out there wants to start their own creation segment and let others know what you’re going through and maybe this will inspire you to get something that you want “right now”. Post it as a reply on my blog http://learnaboutyou.blogspot.com

Joseph Anthony

Joseph Anthony is the author of "15 days to a beautiful life" and a member of the New Thought Movement Publishing Family. http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow