AddThis

Share |

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Your Question could be the Opportunity you have been Searching for



I have new and exciting news regarding Big Papa Philosophy (My wife’s new nickname for me) and New Thought Movement Publishing.

I am proud announce and head a literary project so unique that is going to change literature forever. I will admit that most of the details of this project are on the DL (Down Low for anyone who does not know) and the the rest of the details are still in artistic debate and will be a major factor as the format is something that has never been done before.

What I can tell you is;

Typically each week I get about 50 or so e-mails asking me various questions. Usually they are great questions. Occasionally I get questions about the Jersey shore, which I will say to you yes I am an Italian-American from Staten Island and used to body build but I never hung out in Jersey I was more of a Manhattan guy and cannot claim to be a Guru on any of those subjects and am not 100% sure why I am getting these questions but that’s neither here nor there. The only thing I can think of, which is a wacky bit of trivia when I make it to Trivia Pursuit. One of the cast members was my Pizza delivery boy but I will not blow his spot up although it is another great example of how ANYTHING can happen and in the blink of an eye your whole life can change for the better.

We will be selecting the 21 of the best questions will be selected (Not the ones about Snookie and the Situation) and answering them in this upcoming project. If your question is selected you will have the benefit of plugging your work, participate in the dedication page etc...

This is a great opportunity for new writers or entrepreneurs but is not exclusive to them and of course anonymous questions will get the same consideration as well. A great question is a great question regardless of the source and no preferential treatment will be given no matter what!

I assure that we are not associated with any other spiritual contest and can assure you that no monkey business will go on with this project. I give you my word and if I say something you can bet your last dollar it IS!
You can take advantage of this opportunity by asking me questions via e-mail (josephanthony379@aol.com)

Since I am running this project; there is no expiration date (because I do not observe restrictions) but I would tell you; if you are interested do this sooner than later as my blog is syndicated nationally (soon to be global in 5 languages :).

If you wish to be part of this project and are wondering about how we handle ourselves. I wish to let you know of the principle that has served me very well and is great advice for anyone, anywhere on the topic of success, business, finance and Life.

“Only participate in transactions that benefits all the parties involved.”

This is the philosophy of the New Thought Movement and the more people read these books the faster our goal of spreading this healthy mentality throughout the world. We put out books about solutions and not problems so you never need to worry that a project involving New Thought Movement Publishing does not serve all who it involves.

We shall do all who wish to participate; proud. As we live what we write and write what we live.

I look forward to working with you
Joseph Anthony

You can E-mail me at: Josephanthony379@aol.com
You can find more information about New Thought Movement Publishing at: http://EvolveTheMind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow