AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I AM the Most Important Person in The Universe!


Here I stand in the center of the universe. My universe in which I am the creator of and the creation, there is no one as important as me in this Universe. I realize that because I AM in the center of my universe I am in a position of ultimate power. I am the master of my Universe and I can control anything that goes on with-in that Universe. I live with-in this universe, and I mold this universe because I live in the center of this universe which is located in the metaphysical center of me. Truth be told the metaphysical sense of me is truly who I AM and so are you.
You are the Universe; your Universe is in a great place of power and love.

I do not think there are words sufficient enough to explain these truths because there is only ONE way to find this out and that is through YOU. That is not negotiable although the methods will be as unique and personal as the individual.

I was able to gain access to this wonderful world of Metaphysical knowledge when I accepted responsibility for everything that has ever happened to me and I accepted that it was my fault entirely. I do not blame anyone for my F-ups I have and always have had the choice of living the life I wanted. I then choose to look fear in the face and try to understand the unknown. This was the thought behind the subtitle for my book “15 Days to a beautiful life - Understanding God”. I have no Idea how to describe what I am seeing as truth and I feel like I am seeing above things at times with lack of language to express it. I can just tell you taht the answers are right there for you inside your true self.

It is becoming undeniable that the metaphysical is becoming a real force in this world and I have watched many ancient theologies warm up to this idea, which is wonderful. As long as there are people like you and me who put the fact with feelings and look inside, we will always be amazingly blessed. When we look with-in we magically have a mutual understanding of free will and individual preference because we will know the truth and purpose of choice. Besides those that do not observe this truth will not be part of a masters Universe and are not a vibration match. This is the Universal Law which is set by the hand of those who observe it and is as powerful as your Universe wishes it to be.

Joseph Anthony

Dedicated to Claire Thank You
for inspiring the post

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow