AddThis

Share |

Saturday, July 10, 2010

City Boy - Country Boy - Enlightened Boy


As many of my readers know I recently moved from the hustle and bustle of NYC to the serenity of a more natural way of life in the sacred Native American mountains of Pennsylvania. Although I was not born Native American I have always said, the Native American Philosophy really and truly gets it as they leave a tremendous amount of room for a personal journey. I cannot help but feel connected to the land and the people that originally discovered this land thousands of years ago as without there heroic Journey this specific moment would not exist.

This move has brought my family wonderful Joy as my Son Loves it and thinks he is George of the Jungle and my wife’s seizures are becoming less and less, which is wonderful but I will attribute that to her personal journey and not her geographic location, although It is all part of it. It helps to know where the root of every solution comes from and respect the inner journey of others.

This move is a great decision all the way around and has even forced me to detoxify my body from the world of media. We have been without phone or cell phone service, internet, cable or any other form of technology. As wonderful as the end result of this was, it did not seem so at first as my work was shut down and telling an Indigo (as that is a small part of me but not to be confused with the greater sum) not to communicate is like telling the sun not to shine.

You may ask what I did for 2 weeks the first would be “freak out”. That was only one or 2 days, tops. Which surprised even me how addicted I was to my smart phone, lap top and Yankee games. Luckily I realized that the Universe was presenting me with an opportunity and I immediately began HEAVY meditation although the events held their-in is not for physical communication yet, I always take a great amount of time to sort out and only relay information that is tried, tested, true and can be communicated observing all the Universal laws of existence.

I cannot tell you what exactly happened because I do not know and when an experience is indefinable, I find there is a reason for that. Words are the worst form of communication and putting into words these events that take place on the realm of feeling is something that needs to be taken as that. I am someone trying to explain the non physical by explaining it in physical communication. Much can be misconstrued in this process. This is why I always say, See for yourself!

What I will tell you is that no matter where you are on the scale of enlightenment, there is always more to go as this is the premise behind eternity (a purposeful forever). I also discovered there is WAY more going on that I have never cared to contemplate and I will still probably leave this stuff to the esoteric of the world but I cannot deny the need for the exploration of this area as I will be (as always) heavily engaged in philosophy and walking the inner path.

Also, I am not certain how much truth there is in the un-connected but it seems like the chance for change is running out and something will be done to evolve (for lack of a better word) the self from this specific perspective and should not be confused with the end all be all. I am simply stating what the New Thought Teacher Napoleon Hill said;

“Do not compromise with your conscience because it will not be long until you have no conscience at all, for your conscience will fail to guide you just like an alarm clock will fail to awaken you if you do not heed it”
There is a new sheriff in town!

Joseph Anthony

http://EvolveTheMind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow