AddThis

Share |

Friday, July 23, 2010

George Harrison, a lesson from a great master.


Things seem obvious to me, easy and effortless. The world, your daily errands and life, of course that was my decision and naturally  it can be yours too. There are many ways I can say that same sentence and it can mean an unlimited amount of things depending on your own personal views. This is why two eye witnesses can have an entirely different view of the same exact incident.
Many masters say to tread lightly on truth as some are not ready to hear your words and this truth can shatter a person from their very foundation. Even if they dismiss what you say, the observation of these truth's will not allow that person to be the same after this philosophical question is asked themselves.
Why are you here?
What is the meaning of life?
What is living all about?
I will not use my words here as a true Master has spoken about this subject so eloquently and even if you do not agree with me and you cannot argue with this man’s success. I am speaking of the extremely highly enlightened George Harrison formerly of the Beatles.  In his song the art of dying he puts it the best way I have ever heard anyone put it.

George gets it in a way very few did. He saw past physicality and saw past what many call reality. This is all about becoming better and evolving as spirits. Doing it over and over again to gain a higher consciousness through an eternal dance of Love and living.
The lyrics to this classic are below along with a link to the song. Enjoy a master doing what he does best, being himself. Thank you George for all the inspiration and  living the way you did. You have spread so much Joy which that will carry on for countless years. I have been greatly influenced by George and the way he lived his life. Thank You George! Wherever you are!
Joseph Anthony

The Art of Dying 
by George Harrision
There'll come a time when all of us must leave here
Then nothing sister Mary can do
Will keep me here with you
As nothing in this life that I've been trying
Could equal or surpass the art of dying
Do you believe me?

There'll come a time when all your hopes are fading
When things that seemed so very plain
Become an awful pain
Searching for the truth among the lying
And answered when you've learned the art of dying

But you're still with me
But if you want it
Then you must find it
But when you have it
There'll be no need for it

There'll come a time when most of us return here
Brought back by our desire to be
A perfect entity
Living through a million years of crying
Until you've realized the Art of Dying
Do you believe me?
Joseph Anthony
 Http://Evolvethemind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow