AddThis

Share |

Monday, July 26, 2010

Love me or Hate me, it’s still an obsession!


At this point in my career there are many who have been exposed to my work and most of them are more than supportive and wonderful to the message in which we all agree can be said in many different ways.  My blog is syndicated on many websites and with many different types of readers and in case you haven’t noticed I keep my perspective neutral as I was taught to by Universal Law.  I am not trying to preach to the choir as they do not need my words to introduce them into a this healthier mindset as most of them are well on their way.
I write in a way that I do not step on someone’s beliefs so there is no “Free Will Hindrance” of any kind. You may say how anyone can do that? Anyone who has read the Law of Success or the other publications that speaks about suggestion, crowd assimilation or psychic imprints is perfectly capable of doing so. All one has to do is follow a specific formula and everyone will agree with you. The problem is eventually it will leave the some minds lost and confused when they discover the only path is their own personal one.
These are my beliefs as a teacher which is very important to me, I have seen what others who do what I do have done and they have made the mistake of trying to get people feel exactly how they do this has happened countless times. This will not happen this time, not with my publishing company and not with my words. So keep sending all that hate mail as those lower vibrations only tickle and besides if I am drawing up those types of emotions from you, I must be right about something.
If you are wondering who is so offended by my words. It is not a religious organization as I try to include every major religion as I have studied them all extensively. I draw much knowledge from my multi-faith friends who have shown me nothing but love. These beautifully eloquent e-mails come from the so called “New Age” I have gotten more hate mail from those who claim to be enlightened than anyone else. While this is the exception, I can no longer support their arrogance and egotism in the name of being right. This is the same thing that happened every time a new thought pattern arises. Not this time, as the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Do not confuse this statement to mean the entire spiritual community, as all you need to do is visit my friends on spiritualnetworks.com or the wonderful Gather.com group Artistic Therapy, who are paving the way for a healthy and wonderful tomorrow. 

I think the New Age arrogance is deep rooted in a sexist and racist mentality as the second I mention a great woman who inspired me or a wonderful dark skinned human who I adore. I get ripped to shreds while it is never out right said publicly it is not a secret via anonymous E-mail. You must admit it is a bit odd that my Joseph Campbell and George Harrison article received rave reviews (deservedly so). While my Mother Teresa and Sri Nisargadatta article was ripped to shreds by the new age community.  Then they wonder why no one new joins there organizations as they have brought the ideals they speak out against to their organizations.

My readers always come to defend these ridiculous statements when someone writes these things on my articles, as I do not check comments as often as I used to and I cannot even begin to relay the appreciation I have for them in doing so.  They should not have to deal with a negative situation as I am all about peace, love, positive thinking and creating well.

So, I have taken my gloves off and I will not hold back as I have always said that “The highest form of Love is Hell, as there is only one way to go”.  I will say to those who are truly spiritual, Thank You.
I will say to those who are bringing their barbaric judgment practices to the Spiritual Community your vibration is no longer in alignment with those of Love and by Universal Law your time for a healthy mind set is almost over. As the spiritual community is allowing the “I Am” to surface at a ludicrous speed (try to stay calm “Light-workers” it’s just a word I am not referring to the rapper).
As Lady Sovereign says; (oh no! Is he really going to quote another woman);
“Love me or Hate me it’s still an obsession. Love me or hate me that is the question.
 If you Love me than, Thank You and if you hate me then F$$$ You!”
Joseph Anthony
I have no affiliation nor am I being paid to endorse the for mentioned spiritual groups and people. I just think people with the right motives should be honored and this is my humble attempt to do so.
You can check out
Spiritual Networks at:
and
Artistic Therapy at:
Some other honorable mentions that didn’t fit in the flow of the article are;
JaiKaur’s Radio show
Denny Hagel and her wonderful book “Awakened Parenting”
FaceBook/Myspace/Gather groups and friends which are too many to list

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow