AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Living the Truth


I am sure someone has asked you this question many times; although depending on your age the phrasing may be different. The most common form of this question is “What do you do for a living?” I am going to assume that 99.99% of the time this refers to work or your job in some way. Most people relate who they are with what they do. This subconscious hick-up can cause a ton of unnecessary negative emotion and even worse “Writers Block”.

Truth be told, even the most glamorous job cannot define you. You are way more magnificent than that. If you are a musician, artist or writer your work may be a reflection of which you are as a person but it is you the creator who breathes life into the creations in which you create. You are unique and anything that more than one person calls them self cannot represent you ij your entirety. I am a writer, a dad and a husband no one thing describes me although I am proud to be all of them.
There are over 6 billion beautiful people that are each truly unique, no two are exactly alike. Your body is your temple and it holds the most beautiful, loving and extraordinary amazing creature inside of it; Your Spirit.

The spirit that is inside of you is the truth, your truth. The only truth you shall ever have. I say to my readers almost every essay, blog, speech or book I create. To look inside, they ask me why?

Your spirit will answer all the questions you have and I can assure you that the answer will be as unique as the faces that represent the journey to get them. Man has got into a great deal of trouble by telling others how to live and what to believe in. The obsession to be right is something that has taken many men to the point of insanity and all for not because each person’s path is unique and their interaction with the path they are on.

Many people pick up self help books like mine and hope that the book is a user manual to their souls but that would serve no purpose to you. I choose to put the power in your hands, I write to point out that there is beautiful and loving magic inside of you that is always at your disposal and is as abundant as infinity. This journey is deeply personal because we all do not all think the same exact thoughts. Your path is either littered with negative thoughts, hate and intolerance. Or your path is pure of all impurities which are one of many symptoms of the positive thoughts you think, and positive affirmations you say.

That being said, this all comes back to loving yourself. Desiring what you want is the easy part. The belief that you can do it and feel that you are worthy enough to have it is another. This is where you find the state of being needed to succeed and it also provides you with the endurance to make positive thinking an effective Life style choice. If you cannot find love for in yourself, you will not find that love in yourself. That love is your truth and is your spirit and it has always been there waiting for you to stop star gazing and look inside.

Try Loving yourself and Love whatever it is that makes you, YOU!

Then figure out what you believe and start looking for the magic in your life. You will be surprised in what you find and how amazing you truly are.

No matter what your theology it serves you no purpose to doubt yourself; so pay attention to that gut instinct, respect each other’s path, and put your faith in yourself where it belongs.

Joseph Anthony

Please check out my latest title “15 days to a beautiful life” and the other great new thought titles at http://EvolvetheMInd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow