AddThis

Share |

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Conclusion of the Ground Breaking Eyesight Experiment


As I burn the midnight oil on this beautiful day. I am writing to you from the tried and true home desktop. Which is very odd considering today is Memorial Day and I was outdoors for a good part of the day with my lap top on hand for a sudden burst of inspiration. Yet nothing came, funny how that works.
A watched pot never boils and inspiration is the same way. Inspiration being a deeply spiritual experience can never be predicted or controlled. Time is a concept that is given power by the beholder and the Universe is not into wrist watches .

As the day raps up and the sun starts to go down (as it usual does : p). I get into my usual Daddy mode and start packing the 3 Billion toys my son needs to take with him wherever he goes into my truck. Something caught my eye; it was the” new” New York City Yellow and Blue License Plates. Then that immediately got me to think how nice that classic style plate would look on a 69 Mustang or a 74 Vet (Just like anybody else would think).

Then I noticed it was a vanity plate and the sign being a New York plate said something about “shoving it somewhere “Yet this could not ruin the joy of that moment!

Because (Drum roll Please)

After 10 weeks of focusing in my mind’s eye on having good vision. I do!!!! ! I was able to read a license plate without use of my glasses, contact lenses, surgery or anything other than my mind and body to correct my vision. I am beyond impressed with this considering 10 weeks ago I could barely see the car. I have walked into many of them during this last 10 weeks, along with walls, beach chairs, basketballs, spider webs and mail boxes. Now, I have the last laugh on those moving mail boxes and meandering walls.

I can see and I could not be more grateful. Sure I was fumbling around for the first 3 weeks but it gradually got better, it was so gradual that I did not notice a sudden change. I am more than happy that this experiment was successful and the fact that it only took me 10 weeks to get completely off of glasses, is amazing to me.

Truth be told, my vision is great and I can be comfortable seeing at the level I am seeing now but I want my eyesight to be the best it can be, so I will keep focusing on health and be sure not to take for granted the things we don’t focus on like eye sight ever again. I also I want everything and everyone to be the best they can be that is why I write to you here tonight and I will continue to write to you for many, many years to come. I am only 31 and my best days are ahead of me so stay tuned for the next 100 years for my blogs, books, and videos. We will always be improving and I will always be searching that how for myself and then work tirelessly on mastering that how until I can relay it to you. I am very Blessed and so are you. Thank you all for your Love and Support now and for the next 100 years.

Joseph Anthony

15 days to a beautiful life is available now and is now officially re-released. Available on Amazon or Http://EvolveTheMind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow