AddThis

Share |

Monday, May 3, 2010

Generation "I am"


I always felt that Art and Life mirrored each other, I feel that way about the chicken and the egg too but that’s a story for another day. So, I sat back and caught myself listening to the anthems of my youth, trying to put together a sense of my earlier years and the feeling of my generation.

I have heard my generation called many things, Indigo, Crystalline, Rainbow children, connected children. No matter what you want to call your generation; no one should ever get caught up on titles. We should all call ourselves the generation “I am” because whatever we choose to put after the “I am” is what we choose to be.

This is going back to the fundamental principle for peace; respecting each other’s personal path and do not trespass on ones thoughts. Even labeling a group a title can effect the conditioning of ones Psyche. This can be misconstrued by many to be an attack on teachers but it is not. A good teacher teaches you the answer and a great teacher teaches you how to find the answer on your own.

What is your “I Am”? If you haven’t asked this question of yourself in a while perhaps today would be a good day to do so. I try to keep my essay’s personal because I do not believe anyone one can teach anyone how to reach their goal. All we do is can offer helpful reminders and explain what we went through to get to this point, but no there is no one way. It could never be for life would cease to have purpose if that was true. In a metaphysical sense, growth is maximized when expanding in all directions at once.

There will come a day where everyone respects each others own personal journey to the "I am" and learn not to interfere with it. Many know how to respect the individual boundaries and create to their full potential and the others have their purpose as well. No life lacks the touch of the divine, understanding and compassion for all individuals who do not create well. We must invision them doing their best, so if one day they choose to choose a better life. They have the help of your kind thoughts waiting to help them along.

Joseph Anthony

In case you were wondering what my “I am”, well, you’re going to have to wait and see…

Joseph Anthony is the author of "15 days to a beautiful life" and a member of the New Thought Movement Publishing Family. http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info
Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow