AddThis

Share |

Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Age BullShit


There is way too much Bull Shit in this New Age Movement. Many claiming to be or see the path only in order to receive fame and fortune. Those who watch "The Secret" or read the thousands of books out there designed to help you learn how to use the "Law of Attraction". This excludes quantum physics because proven science is not philosophical, it is physical proof.

While there is nothing wrong with this practice and it can be helpful when it goes through the proper channels. The message is often received incomplete for many reasons. Some new authors put their full faith into a specific book; and usually do not understand the universal laws in-which govern these techniques at this point. They become empowered by the spirit of possibility that they start shouting what they know from their rooftops. Even if the teacher has a great understanding, it gets lost in translation.

This is no bodies fault (the intentions are good), that is just how it is when the "Free Will Universal Law" was put into play. This is why judgement can not be held by a master right an attitude of non-interference. No matter what goes on you can not change any ones mind and if you manage to do so it is going to leave them confused and incomplete. That does not serve either of you.

I am not arguing the legitimacy of anyone or anything, I am requesting that whenever you read these articles you check the fundamentals in which they speak with your inner self, and see if it serves you or not. Certain things may not be helpful for your situation and that's fine, your truth may be confirmed in the Bible or Deepak Chopra's latest book. It's all good, no matter what anyone else thinks, if it feels good to you, your correct. Who Am I to argue with your spirit, a teacher who has reached enlightenment knows this.

If an author is a missionary of himself then he is reflecting his own image, but if he is a missionary of your own spirit then he is your creation and is a reflection of your own spirit and it's inner truth. This is true of all things allow your desire to manifest your information. Focus and meditate on questions, pay attention to your feelings and see what it tells you about what you want to know.

It is obvious many authors are coming up the ranks with a similar story and a true master must be responsible with-in the confines of the laws in which they have an understand. Do not produce copies of other peoples understandings, a copy always gets slightly faded during reproduction. After all this happened 2000 years ago. The only being you can learn from is your inner-self, you can not copy someone Else's understanding. Understanding comes from with-in and can only be relayed personally, if your willing to open up to the unknown, face all your fears and accept who you really are, you will know and have everything you ever wanted. There are no short cuts!

To me and most of you none of this is ground breaking, we have been here and done that. I am asking you to imagine what is beyond this, what else we can do. I will never say I know all your answers but I can tell you who does. Your inner self, and that's who is important in your universe. I am not arguing for anyone other then your spirit. Do not believe me, ask it. This is where your reality comes from, your observer.

Sit still and pay attention to the person who is observing you. Who is that? That's the answer to all your questions. Meditate on this, see your truth. Look Inside!

Empower the message with-in yourself. You can learn the name of your creator if you dare to ask it. It is not the answer you may be what you are expecting but it does not change it's truth. As someone who is entirely self-educated (from the 9Th grade) and has had so much success in my life. I tell you, no one can teach you, what you can teach you.

I can credit no one but my inner self with the information I am blessed enough to know and I can credit nothing else but my knowledge of Universal Law and the creation process for all the successes I have had in my life. There is nothing sweeter than creating something in your minds eye and see it manifest into physical reality. I had one of those "WOW" moments the other day.

I am coming to you with a fresh new perspective on Metaphysics. Once something reaches physical reality it is no longer a NEW CREATION and is hence copied and made inferior there after. Look forward into new endeavours and new thoughts, new levels of inner peace. This is what we should be doing and no amount of books can be written to do this, look with-in and let the book you read be the reflection of your inner truth. The only person who is going to pull out your inner Divine is you.

All the enlightened beings that have graced this planet, all had to walk with-in and do just that. Their level of consciousness was so high that most of them are still relevant thousands of years after their death. Those are teachers who had enough knowledge to say without saying and lead without trespassing on free will.

As you may or may not know, there is an authors contest; which for a little while I was in it. I later with drew from the contest, if you back date my blog you can see this timeline. I thought at first it was a cute idea and I counseled with my agent and she was all for it so I submitted my work, and why not. I looked at it as a good way to get my work out there. The truth is; You can buy my book or not, I am still going to remind you to look in-ward; even if it means giving you free information. Even if it is something to relate to in a personal way or talk to you on a personal level. My only motivation is for you to be doing what you were put here to do, CREATE AND BE HAPPY!!!

BE the best you can be in mind, body and spirit and accept no less from your Divine Self. Set preference and focus on what you want, these are the tried, tested and true tools used by the enlightened. It is like giving a carpenter a hammer, if he was not a carpenter he may not know how to use it. Become a master at your craft, then use your tools by that time. You may look at things a bit differently.

If you are wondering why I withdrew from the contest. I was hearing a ton of crazy stories about what the authors in the contest were doing to get votes. I will not go into the details of what they did because it is not necessary to do the job of the inner spirit. This is not my way, as 311 says I like to "come original". What I will tell you is that I received a ton of great advice from friends and family about this contest and all of them helpful. I learned who had my best interests at heart and who did not and Thank you; All my FB, Gather buddies, Jason and the others at JasonNetwork.com for all your wonderful loving words of support. Thank you my friends, I can not thank you enough.

After the whole contest incident, I did what any author does, Go on Vacation! I reflected and gave myself time to think. I have a few friends in the contest who are really wonderful people, and would deserve an opportunity like this. I am going to see the best in each and every author and have faith that all who did not do the right thing; I know they will realizes it does not serve a master to be anything less than honest. One of the most basic universal laws; is the laws of vibrational alignment (the Law of Attraction) a positive vibration and negative vibration can not co-exist. High Vibrations only thrive in an unrestricted enjoyment of positive energy. This is why it is so important to trust only your inner self.

I wish to leave those who wish to use negative tactics in this contest with this not so famous Napoleon Hill quote, which they obviously do not know;

"Do not compromise with your own conscience because it will not be long before you have no conscience at all. It will fail to guide you, just as an alarm clock will fail to awaken you, if fail to heed it."

As for me, In case you haven't noticed. I always do things my own way. I felt entering the contest was the right decision and I felt that leaving was right as well. Everything always works out with a sprinkling of magic and better than expected for me. So, I am sure there is great purpose for all this. I am grateful for where I am and if I have helped even one reader look with-in and re-unite with their inner/higher self then, I am greatly successful as an author.

Joseph Anthony

Joseph Anthony is the author of "15 days to a beautiful life" and a member of the New Thought Movement Publishing Family. http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info
Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow