AddThis

Share |

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Breaking News: Quantum Physic's is Officially Cool



There are many among us who have a secret obsession. An Obsessions, so Dorky that even those of us who visit comic con, would be embarrassed to say would be hard fought to admit it. That's right I am talking about the very nerdy world of Quantum Physics. But we have great news, the days of being an uncool topic adorned on the same level as pez collections and stamp enthusiasts are no more.

Truth be told, I love Quantum Physics. I have been obsessed with quantum physics ever since I learned about it at the age of 13. I think everyone who decides to go down to this quantum world changes forever his relationship to this world. To me, It is still mind blowing to say the least.

A few years after allowing these theories to really sink in. After, I obtained a level of basic understanding, I had a very hard time grasping the concept of reality and truth be told I have never been the same since and I am so grateful for that. What I am saying is that; this is not for everyone but I am grateful to know that I am not alone in the quest for a better spiritual understanding through quantum theory because the two go hand and hand.

Just an interesting side note* Newton who was so famous for his theories of the physical world. Had knowledge that there may not actually be a physical world to live in. If the techniques he used to comprise his theories and understanding of the physical world work and they obviously did. There would be a strong possibility that physical reality is not what we perceive it to be.

There is evidence of this by newtons translation of the emerald tablet. Which is a highly controversial ancient tablet, said to be thousands of years old with the first mention of the law of attraction and many other universal laws which have become so popular today. It actually has been translated by some very well known people throughout history and I will leave you to draw your own conclusions on these things because everything is not for every one's path. A path is personal and mandatory standards do not apply.


Getting back to the reality of Quantum Physics; the reason why I am on a quantum physics high right now is because today the use of quantum energy as everyday electricity is a probability. Not from a philosophical sense because that would be true of everyday but from a scientific figuring out how to do this sense, this is now a reality.

For about 8 years now scientists have been studying data on matter and anti-matter, and discovered that when these particles collide they do not wipe each other out as previously thought. Matter wins the battle over anti-matter and there is always a little left over matter, making this energy safe and usable. So i guess Yoda was right when he said the light side of the force was stronger. :)

Another interesting side note. Joseph Campbell a well respected professor and new age teacher was consulted on the making of the star wars trilogy (the original of course).

There is no need to express why this is a wonderful thing but I may need to express why this is important to you personally. I always tell people to believe in themselves look inside and find your own answers. This is very important because quantum physics suggests, that nothing exists unless something is observing it. This may seem confusing but the evidence points to the observer as the creator of it's own reality.

If you have ever seen or read "what the bleep" they explain an experiment where the brain was opened to see what happens when nerve endings are stimulated. They found that activity in the brain came before the finger's nerve was stimulated. The explanation they gave was that the mind somehow creates this event. Making quantum physics the study of you and how you work your magic.

So, is quantum physics cool now. Well if not then at least it can keep you cool in the summer now ... :P

Thank you all for reading today,
Joseph Anthony

15 days to a beautiful life is available now and will be officially re-released soon. Available on amazon or Http://EvolveTheMind.com

Take comfort in knowing that you have total control over your own decisions. You can choose to be happy no matter what, you can choose anything you wish. You just can't choose for others. Respect every ones own personal path and I wish for all of you to take that path, just be sure there are no footsteps in the path ahead of you. A wonderful being like you deserves to walk on a clean ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow