AddThis

Share |

Monday, March 9, 2009

False Masters and the Law of Attraction

When I first learned about the Law of Attraction and its capability of changing lives. I immediately thought that this information could change the world and it defiantly has the capability too. I said to myself that all the people of the world should know this. I am taking into consideration that people have free will. So, some may choose not to use the Law of Attraction and that's fine. The issue is that most of the 6 billion people on this planet don't have a half a clue about the law of attraction . All I am saying is that people should at least know that this is an option.

In recent history there was a DVD put out explaining this Law of Attraction and it did its job for what it was. The problem was they left out so much information , that even if you watched this DVD hundreds of times. You still would not get it because it was incomplete. You needed to follow up with something else to really get the message.
Now, the same makers of this DVD are charging hundreds of dollars to learn what is left of these teachings. I find this absolutely blasphemous because this divine message is meant to be spread freely. Those that God entrusted with this knowledge should have taken this message with angelic hearts to the world.

As far as I am concerned this information should be free or as close to free as you can get. So that those who really need it can get it. It's way too guarded of a message, for whatever reason. If you were a true master you would know that you do not need to make money by preying on peoples insecurities. I can't help but think of the people that spend the little money that they have on these lessons in the hope of become good at it.
Truthfully, everyone on that specific DVD is not involved in this and most of them are really good people who I hold in high regards. I am speaking of a select few that have falsely identified themselves as being of a higher consciousness.
I fully support a $25.00 DVD or book made with the intentions of helping other. What is Wong is marketing half a story to rope you in. Then asking for hundreds afterwards to complete the message. This just seems irresponsible and wrong on so many levels.

For those who don't know, the law of attraction is just a tool used for hundreds of years by those who are enlightened to create stuff. The law of attraction is like the hammer in the hands of a carpenter. The hammer is pretty easy to use, its the skill level of the carpenter that really matters. Look inside and become a better carpenter. Stop worshiping the hammer.

Joseph Anthony
Notes: The teachings of Abraham, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, Walter Starcke, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Joel Goldsmith, What the bleep, Dalai Lama (among many others) did a great jobs telling the complete story. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow