AddThis

Share |

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stop greed - Increase Wealth

Greed is simply a symptom of feeling disconnected from your source. Its a condition that happens when you do not realize that you can have anything at anytime. All you have to do is ask your Divine self for it.

This greedy condition actually works as a major hindrance to those who wish to obtain wealth. It stops the natural flow of things because it does not allow objects to flow freely in and out of your life. This attempt to obtain and hold objects that belong to the universe will prove to be the down fall of many. It's almost as if the person has no faith in the universe to produce any results.


The important thing is that you take what the universe gives you but do not force your will upon anything or anyone. If you are looking to create wealth want more. Its not about saving its about wanting. In order to live in this new world of asking and receiving you must increase your desire not your bank account. The bank account increasing will be another great side effect of enlightenment.

Joseph Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow