AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Understanding Enlightenment - What to Expect

You hear the term enlightenment a lot but what does it mean. It basically means that you are operating in a higher brain or a higher consciousness. It seems as if you are operating with your higher power exclusively and all your actions and words become perfect. Your Midas touch produces diamonds, gold and love.

This state of being also causes you to feel love for all of man kind. Your actions become universal and all those that are around you, hang on your every word. You become more God like than you can possible envision right now.

Enlightenment is achieved by facing every fear you have ever had. Standing up to negative influences and saying I am who I am and that’s all I wish to be. You will merge with your higher power and you will have direct guidance from your inner self. This is a very internal journey and the exercises at the end of the book will help you, get pointed in the right direction. The rest is up to you and God.

At first, it is actually easier for the individual who wishes to become enlightened than those that are around you not taking this path. Some people will become uncomfortable with your joy because there wish for themselves is not joy as of yet.

The best way to handle these people is to give them unconditional love because eventually they will come around. Let’s just hope it does not take death for them to achieve this.

Joseph Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow