AddThis

Share |

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Who are Angels? Angels and Demons


When I first started on my spiritual journey, I was taught that Angels are truth's.


Such as;

God is Love

We are all one

God answers all prayers

Stuff like that etc...



Then I saw the Angelic properties of people and found that human beings can be true angels;


Like;

Mother Theresa

Dr. King

Gandhi

There are many, many others.

But It does not end there;

It maybe a fact that the biblical sense of angels may be based on truth.
It is entirely possible that these beings called Angels operate in a higher level of consciousness, of whch a lower consciousness could not identify.

They are so high in concosness that most can not even identify them. Much like the ancient Mexicans couldn't see the Spanish ships, we only see what we can accept. Even in my enlightened state, this all may be way over my head as well. Remember we only see a small percentage of what the mind is processing.

I can only Imagine what these beings would be like, Brave, Beautiful, Bold, protectors of this baby race called Man Kind. I think we should aspire to be like them and give the angels the credit they deserve. Our Love and not our worship. They may even be humans who upgraded there state of being to angelic nature. Humans may actually be an offspring of Angels. Who knows? Only God.

I will never claim to know anything about God's Realm because it would be impossible from this realm to even speculate about this great mystery. That's where true faith is formed, in the not knowing. All of us spiritual masters have an understanding of God's place in this realm and no other realm. Anyone who claims to know how God operates beyond the first, second or third dimension is only guessing because that's all we have consciously experienced thus far.

A little bit about angels;

Legend has it they are Source (God's) messengers and they do all her work. They absolutely have free will because the one thing I KNOW about God is that she doesn't like controlling anything, she likes to create and watch it grow. So the notion that Angels are like intergalactic slaves is ridiculous. There motivation is the same as what ours SHOULD be. A deep Love for our source.

Another Legend has them battling Demons and the Devil. To bad there is NO such thing as demons or the devil in the sense that you think of them. IN-Fact All things are of God. Demons are just personal battles you have inside that hold you back from happiness and the devil is just some mid evil bullshit made up by some misguided individuals.

Guardian Angels are said to protect each and everyone of us. Very possible but who knows what the definition of protection is.

The Problem is that Dogma has been instilled in your psyche. I am just asking you to separate truth from fiction and make up your own mind. It is entirely possible that Angels are no more than a vessel God uses to communicate with us. If God tried to speak to us it would rip us to shreds. God is that powerful and amazing. Just know that you are Loved and protected by many things and you should try your best to be as angelic as possible because that may be the next level of consciousness. Keep your mind open.

Joseph Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow