AddThis

Share |

Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 20th Equinox

I am sure you have heard much about the march 20th equinox if you are on your path to enlightenment. The date tomorrow seems to have almost all experts of the spiritual arts, believing that special blessings and love will come from our great source. The reason so many believe in the solstices, dates back before history was recorded. Seemingly all cultures knew the power of this cosmic alignment.

This one seems to be different because of the overwhelming spiritual movement. Many, Many people have asked for a great change. All signs point to tomorrow being that turbo charged change that we have asked for.


I do believe these blessing coming each and every day. I also believe tomorrow is a day of special blessings as well. I think all those who have not been able to get over that spiritual hump , will be given an upgrade tomorrow. I also believe those advanced students will be upgraded in ways that they can not begin to imagine.


I base my opinion like I always do by asking my spirit. My spirit has overwhelmingly told me tomorrow is the day. I almost feel as if I have been asked to wait to unleash myself on the world. My spirit has been ready for a long, long time. Its the rest of the world that needed to catch up and finally they will. Many people also feel this way, that is why we all are celebrating this day of spiritual uplifting and understanding. Many people feel the intensity of this power already. This is a great time in human existence!


What we all should be doing right now is thanking our beautiful universe for what is to come and focusing even harder on what we want to become tomorrow. Picture yourself in the highest form of self you can imagine and don't forget to picture this earth in a position of world peace.

Joseph Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am an author and proud member of New Thought Movement Publishing’s family of authors. My latest book “15 days to a beautiful life" is out and doing well. My latest title and collaboration project from "Chicken soup for the soul illustrator Steve Barr will be out this fall. You can find my titles and other great new thought authors at: http://newthoughtmovementpublishing.info My latest social movement has connected me with many people who help me with the task of reminding people to look with-in for their true essence. If you’re looking to get involved with this program go to: http://newthoughtmedia.ning.com I can be found on numerous websites and my writings can be seen in many publications. You can goto the source of those articles at my blog which is syndicated in various publications. Http://Learnaboutyou.blogspot.com You can find my latest main stream project at which is also being shopped for syndication at: http://trulythink.blogspot.com

Slideshow